academic and professional experiences
New York University
College of Arts and Science
June 2011 - May 2015
Major: Computer Science Minor: Web Development.
Mobile Application Developer and IIOT Analyst
Jan 2016 - Present
• Developed a native iOS app called EAMS on Demand that helps manufacturing plant engineers search and request assets and maintenance parts. Engineers could also check preventative maintenance schedules and order parts and assets needed to minimize maintenance downtime.
• Assisted in the development and deployment of predictive and descriptive machine learning models that determine cause and time to failure for production essential manufacturing units like air handlers. The models will help Pfizer save millions of dollars a year by helping optimize maintenance repairs and preemptively detect anomalies in performance that could stop or harm production.
• Developed Splunk based cyber security dashboards to help Pfizer’s Global Information Security Team visualize and detect external intrusions and malware installations on employee devices. Spunk Power User certification was achieved in Feb 2017.
• Lead efforts with the Architecture and Solution Delivery Team and developed the iPad and iPhone versions of Finance on Demand, Pfizer's most popular finance reporting and document sharing system.
• Collaborated with the PGS BT Plant Network Team and lead efforts to create a strategic plan and initiative to improve the team Sharepoint and document storage systems.
Learn more about Pfizer here
Founder and Lead Software Developer
Feb 2014 - Present
• Founded a freelance business while still an NYU undergraduate student specialized in designing and building native mobile and web applications.
• Currently manage a team of business and technology experts to foster relationships with clients and build a company culture of innovation and hard work to better deliver helpful software to businesses and educational institutions.
• Developed ReEvent, a college event promotion and exploration app for iOS that helps college students receive events catered to their interests and career goals. ReEvent won SharkTank casting competitions at both NYU and Rutgers Business School, received an angel investment, and is currently still being updated and maintained by the ReEvent team.
• Developed Ellis, an iOS app that helps event organizers easily track attendance and feedback at events, without the need for long lines to scan a badge or ticket or signing an attendance sheet.
• Designed and developed websites for clients in politics, healthcare, university student life, and financial planning.
Learn more about ReEvent here
Learn more about Ellis here
IT and Software Developer
Moody's Shared Services
June 2014 - August 2014
- Worked closely with team members in many different sales and engineering teams to develop a much simpler and efficient training module for incoming employees.
- Learned VBA programming and developed a scalable, memory efficient script to automate several HR spreadsheet procedures. An otherwise 2 hour task of iterating over 40,000 rows of employee information by hand was converted to a 2-3 second program.
IT and Web Developer
May 2013 – August 2013
- Improved Horizon Media’s photo galleries and image viewing webpage by performing photo optimizations, search engine optimization, and page layout changes to improve the loading speed of the webpage by over 50% and increasing web page visits by 14%.
- Courteously provided technical assistance to marketers and business strategists in a wide range of both software and hardware issues, solidifying my understanding and overall knowledge of computers, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.